- Located in the quaint village of Wanchese – convenient to all Outer Banks attractions.
- Home-cooked country style buffet breakfast (If you have special needs let us know).
- All rooms have private baths.
- All rooms have color tv’s, dvd/vcr players and clock radios.
- DVD & VCR movie library in living room area.
- Library with books and board games and puzzles.
- Central heat and air.
- On-site parking and room for boat RVs etc.
- Resident owners/innkeepers.
- All rooms and common areas furnished with antiques and oriental rugs.
- Outside screened in gazebo w/ceiling fans.
- Free Internet service & DSL.
- Toll free phone: 1-866-473-5619
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical address: 104 Old Wharf Road Wanchese NC 27981
- Outside screened in gazebo w/ceiling fan.
- Nags Head hammock & double swing for guests.
- Beach chairs and beach towels.
- After fishing we will Freeze your catch.
- Island House of Wanchese is suitable for well behaved children 8 years or older (in suite only).
- Pets allowed (small less than 20lbs dogs in suite only) Call for paticulars. Local vet with boarding for larger animals less than four miles from B&B.
- All rooms have hair dryers.
- Air conditioned sun room.
- Guest pantry open 24/7 with ice machine, microwave, and small fridge for our guests to use anytime. Snacks and drinks for nite time munching are avail for a small fee.
- The interior areas of the Island House are “smoke-free”. However, smoking is permitted on the gazebo and outside grounds.
- Owners of white, west highland terriers and bichons.